Acai Juice Shake Recipe
Ideal shake if you don't have a very 'healthy' diet.
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 2 minutes
Servings 250 ml
- 2 tbsp Shake Mix Powder Vanilla Flavour
- 120 ml Acai Juice
- 2 Strawberries
- 1 tbsp Protein Powder only add if going to the gym
- 1/2 cup Ice cubes optional
- Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until the ice cubes are completely crushed.
- Make Sure the Acai Juice is Cold
- Please note – the nutritional information is based on our core formula 1 smoothie mix powder . Values will change if you use one of the other specialised mixes – for example a mix designed for sport or one for muscle building, etc.
This is our most popular shake recipe if you don’t have a very healthy diet Because…. The acai berry is one of the super foods – full of anit-oxidants and vitamins and great for boosting your health. Advantages Great taste, very healthy and easy & quick to make Disadvantages Acai Berry Juice is also not that easy to find (except in shops like Waitrose and specialist health food shops). More information More Details & How to order online