Cappuccino shake recipe
Below is a very simple, easy & quick to make Cappuccino shake or smoothie recipe.
- Easy to make,
- Lovely coffee flavour shakes.
If you love your Cappuccino or Coffee….
Yes, there are citrus fruit smoothies, vegetable smoothies, etc. But the coffee and cappuccino smoothies are a great alternative – either if you love your coffee in the mornings, or simply as an alternative treat.
How to make a Cappuccino Shake or Smoothie
- 200 ml Hot (not boiling) water 1 Cappuccino Sachet (Or latte)
- 1/2 Frozen Banana
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- 4 to 6 ice cubes (optional)
Blender or Hand Whisk
- Empty the sachet
- Add the hot (not boiling) water.
- Stir well.and let cool to room temperature,
- Pour in the blender.
- Add the banana and maple syrup. And optionally the ice cubes.
- Blend well Pour and enjoy.
Cappuccino Shake Recipe
- 1 sachet Cappuccino powder Or latte flavour
- 2o0 ml Hot water
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 4-6 Ice cubes
- Pour out the cappuccino sachet
- Add the hot water
- Stir and leave to cool to room temperature
- Put the cappuccino in a blender
- Add the frozen banana and maple syrup (and optionally the ice cubes)
- Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Pour and enjoy
Great as a breakfast or mid morning drink (or after running or exercise)
The Smoothie Diet Plan
A very easy and fun way to achieve your ideal weight simply by using shakes & smoothies.
Step by step advice and recipe plan showing how to make the ideal smoothie.
For more details & examples have a look at the Smoothie Diet plan site
Tastes great but do add the ice cubes as mine just wasn’t cold enough