The runners diet plan for weight loss is an easy way to lose weight & boost your running results. For example:
- Do you want to lose weight & get fit?
- You will need a very simple meal replacement shake.
- Running regularly?
- You might want to use a high protein shake.
- Training for a 5k, marathon..?
- You will need extra energy and help your body with recovery.
How the weight loss plan for runners works
The runners diet plan is very easy to start & follow. Where all you do is replace meals with a specialised shake, designed for you.
There are 2 options you can use
- Either only have a shake at Breakfast
- Or have a shake at Breakfast & Lunch.
In either option you can continue to eat your main meal as normal
Taking each element in turn
Option 1. Drink a Shake at Breakfast.
The runners diet plan shakes are ideal as a ‘quick & easy’ breakfast.
They will ‘fill you up’, boost energy and help you feel great when running.
If you want to lose weight then simply combine them with any other diet plan.
Option 2. Replace Breakfast & Lunch
Or the 2nd option is to replace 2 meals per day as a ‘stand alone’ diet plan
The shakes will work in either option because they
- Provide your body with exactly the right ingredients to boost energy & stamina,
- And contain the right level of protein to help prevent hunger and help your muscles.
How to make the diet plan shakes
There are 2 key elements to making a diet plan shake – whether you just want to lose weight or are following a weight loss plan for runners:
Element 1 – An easy diet plan.
To lose weight you need to cut calories from your diet.
But the key to lose weight is to make the diet plan is easy & enjoyable as possible – so you stick to it, and at the same time start getting some noticeable results.
Which is why this plan uses meal replacement shakes.
The reason is that –
- They will fill you up,
- Are easy to make
- And you can select a flavour you like
Where all you do is simply replace 2 meals per day (usually breakfast & lunch) with a shake.
Element 2 – Protein.
Increase your protein intake
However, in addition the amount of protein you eat will have a major impact on your results
Not only is protein essential for your diet, it will also help prevent hunger between meals and help your muscles.
The video below explains why muscles are so important, how to get the ‘right’ ones and what to eat & when,
The easiest way to add protein
Is simply to add protein powder into your shake.
2 ways to start
There is a very easy & simple way to see how it would work for you. Our shake & smoothie recipes are easy to make – more details
Alternatively why not have a look at the one to one advice site below?
One to one advice
A very easy way to get the best running results is to use a personalised diet & exercise plan.
The body fixers site will give you.
- Your own personal trainer
- A diet & exercise plan based on your objectives, likes and constraints.
- All using an app with daily action plan.