Want to Gain Weight and Get a Nice Shape ?
(and not ……. a Big Tum & Skinny Legs)
If you are a women than you will need to use a different plan than a man..
Yes, to gain weight you will need to..
- Focus on what you eat & drink
- But for women your natural body shape is very important
The reason is that your body tends to put on weight first in places that come most natural.
Hence if you want to gain weight all over (as opposed to on your waist) then your plan need to reflect this.
There are …
3 Body Shapes for Women:
If you have a natural upper body shape then when you put on weight it will appear in your Face, neck, chest and waist
- Danger : You are at danger of gaining it on your upper body and having skinny legs
- Plan : To gain a nice shape you will need the right ‘all-over’ exercises and diet.
A lower body shape is often partially inherited.
- Danger : You are at danger of gaining it on hips and thighs and not your upper body i.e. thin arms
- Plan : diet is important but you really need to focus on certain workout routines. (Focusing especially on low body routines – the gym or aerobic sports like running)
Good news is that you will gain weight all over
- Danger : None
- Plan : Yes exercise will help but diet is the key.
How to Start..
That is why the most successful way to gain weight is use a 3 step plan:
- Add extra calories
- Help your body convert these in extra weight
- The right exercise to get a great shape
Taking these in turn
Step 1 – Add Extra Calories
Whether you are eating normally or skipping meals…
The only way to gain weight is to add extra calories to your diet – as a rough ‘rule of thumb’ adding an extra 500 calories per day should help you gain about 1 lbs per week.
But the most effective way is to add these on a regular basis during the day (for example simply eating ‘a lot more’ at dinner doesn’t work)
There are 2 ways you can add extra calories on a regular basis during the day:
- Changing what you eat or eating more
- Adding a shake or smoothie after meals
Either will work but you need to select a method that is practical for you.
Simply follow the links further down for more details on extra calorie shakes or meal plans.
Step 2 – Convert these into extra weight
In addition the way your body convert food into extra weight has a major impact on your results.
Generally speaking the healthier your lifestyle (plenty of fresh fruit & veg, water, etc.) the better. your absorption rates.
Boosting absorption can often be the fastest way to gain weight – either by changing your lifestyle or adding specialised tablets
Step 3 – The right exercise for your Body Shape Type..
You then need to combine this with the right type of exercise to gain the extra weight in the right place.
The easy option is to start following a weight gain diet plan – and then add exercise if and when needed.
(& your natural body shape becomes clearer)
How to Start ?..
1. Your own ‘step by step’ weight gain plan..
If you are not sure how to start & the best way to gain weight..
Then why not let us email you a weight gain plan designed to work for you ?
It will take into consideration your own individual circumstance and then show you
- What you need to focus on to gain weight
- The different methods you could use and
- How to get the best results.
2. Use Specialised Products
The easiest way to gain weight is to simply add specialised shakes or smoothies to your diet.
Our online order site contains a specialised weight gain mix powder – very easy to use it’s very effective for gaining weight.
Simply blend with water, juice or milk for a delicious smoothie or shake