How to make a shake with water
Shake or smoothie with water recipes
To make a shake with water is very quick and easy, very refreshing and low in calories.
(It will be called a smoothie because a shake is made with milk)
The water you can use to make a shake with water is:
- Use either tap, bottled or cartons..
- Either still or carbonated… – if you are drinking enough still water during the day why not make a shake using sparking water as a variety ?.
- Cold Water – will taste a lot nicer
- Or Why not try coconut water ? taste’s great and good for sport or exercise
Especially for a smoothie with water
Add extra protein !!!…
If you are following a diet plan than your protein levels will have a real impact on your results (also making the plan easier to follow)
When you make a shake with water you will need to add protein based on your own individual needs.
There are 3 ways you can add protein to your shake or smoothie
- Protein Powder simply add 1 or more scoops to each shake
- Protein Drink Mix (Recommended) – specifically designed for adding protein when making a shake with water
- Adding items like fruit, vegetables or nuts – some are naturally high in protein).
How to make a shake with water..
Making a shake or smoothie is very quick and easy :
- Start with 250 ml of your preferred water (tap, bottled, cartons or coconut.)
- Add 2 level scoops of smoothie or shake mix powder
- And blend !!.
If you want to make it ‘thicker’ simply add some ice, or if you need more protein (for example for weight loss or sport) simply add protein powder.
The video gives more on the protein drink mik (as a quick & easy way to add protein to a shake made with water).
Shake or Smoothie with Water Recipes
Strawberry Orange Banana Shake
- 2 scoops Strawberry Shake Mix Powder
- 2 scoops of Protein Powder (Optional)
- 8.oz Water
- 8.oz Ice
- 1 tablespoon Banana Pudding
- 1 tablespoon Orange Pudding
- 2-3 Strawberries
Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until the ice cubes are completely crushed.
BLUEBERRY BANANA SHAKE
- 2 TSP Vanilla Shake Mix Powder
- 2 Scoops protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 CUP Frozen / partly thawed blueberries
- 250ML Water / skim milk
Place all ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth.
Jamaica Tropical Shake
You will need :
- 2 tbs Strawberry Shake Mix Powder
- 6 oz. water
- 2 oz fruit punch
- 4 frozen melon balls
- ½ frozen banana
- 4-6 ice cubes (optional)
Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until the ice cubes are completely crushed. Ice cubes are optional.
THE ACAI BERRY SHAKE.
Although they look like a blueberry acais are great antioxidants.
- 1 serving Vanilla Shake Mix Powder
- 4oz Acai Juice
- 2 unsweetened whole frozen strawberries
- 1 serving Protein Powder
- 4-6oz water
- 4 ice cubes
To make add all ingredients in to a blender and blend.
And the best shake for you?
Our order site has an instant online recommendation system – More details / How to start