- Feel refreshed and energised all day long!
- Available online – More details
Why the instant herbal beverage ?
The experts keep telling us to reduce our coffee intake, well, here’s the perfect alternative.
Unlike Tea & Coffee which actually dehydrate your body, the thermojectics beverage from herbalife hydrates the body and will count towards your 2 litre a day water goal.
Instant Herbal Beverage :
- Counts towards your daily water intake
- Only 5 calories per serving
- 4 flavours: Original, Lemon, Peach & Raspberry
How do you take Herbalife’s Instant Thermojetics Beverage?
Mix 1/2 teaspoon with 200-250ml of hot or cold water
Drink during the day as a delicious beverage.
Why drink it instead of ……
- Tea or Coffee? – Too much tea or coffee can rob the body of essential nutrients and increase radical damage.
- A fizzy drink ?- Fizzy drinks contain on average, six teaspoons of sugar in each can. Plain water is often the last option when choosing a drink, despite its importance to our well-being. The thermo beverage counts as water – hence is a very easy way to reach your daily fluid intake target
- Do you drink enough water?- A lack of water disguises itself by producing many ailments that are not first recognised as water deficiency. Water is one of the five elements essential to life; every cell in the body is dependent on a plentiful supply for proper function. Drinking Instant Herbal Beverage regularly can help increase water consumption.
But if you drink it then you will also be adding:
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) – well researched and shown to be rich in polyphenol antioxidant nutrients: contributes to a general feeling of well-being. Green Tea contains caffeine, generally tea contains one third of the amount of a caffeine per cup as compared to coffee.
- Malva Sylvestris Extract – to soothe the digestive system
- Cardamom Extract – will help the digestive function
- Lemon Peel Extract – rich in bio-flavinoids
Add Herbal Concentrate to your day and you will automatically add green tea to your diet!
It is ideal for use as an inbetween-meal treat that energizes and satisfies, and it can also be taken with meals or as part of a weightloss diet plan
Mixes in an instant, delicious hot or cold
One serving contains just 5 calories (original)
How do you take the Instant Herbal Beverage?
Mix 1/2 teaspoon with 200-250ml of hot or cold water.