There are 3 natural body shapes for women.
This is why a plan to lose weight for women will contain 3 elements:
- A ‘quick & easy‘ diet plan
- The right amount of protein
- A specific body shape exercise plan
How the plans work
Taking the lose weight for women plan elements in turn:
Element 1 – An easy diet plan.
Any one of the 3 plans to lose weight for women are so effective because they cut back on calories, combined with provide low glycemic index ingredients to help boost lasting energy.
Which is why the plans use meal replacement shakes.
The reason is that –
- They will fill you up,
- Are easy to make
- And you can select a flavour you like
Where all you do is simply replace 2 meals per day (usually breakfast & lunch) with a shake.
Element 2 – Protein.
However, in addition the amount of protein you eat will have a major impact on your results
Not only is protein essential for your diet, it will also help prevent hunger between meals and help your muscles to build shape.
The easiest way to add protein
Is to add protein powder into shake.
Order any product from our order site and we will provide you with a personalised lose weight for women plan – providing you advice on how much protein to add (and when)
Element 3 – Body Shape Exercise Plan
Women tend to have one of three possible natural body shapes.
If you have a natural upper body shape then most of the excess weight will be noticeable on your face, neck, chest and waist.
- Danger – excess weight around your waist (especially fat around your organs) can put your health at risk.
- The right diet – use a plan that helps your lean-to-fat ratio to improve both your shape and your health.
- The right exercise – Even a simple exercise like walking for 30 minutes (for example 3 x 10 minutes) each day will help but for best results either do exercises like swimming or use the right equipment in the gym.
A lower body shape is often partially inherited and most of the excess weight will be on your hips and thighs..
- The bad news is this is the toughest fat to lose (however the goods news is that this is not associated with specific health risks)
- The right diet – focus on a weight loss plan designed to boost your metabolism. In particular use a plan that will help you get maximum exercise results.
- The right exercise – try to focus on lower-body workout routines (like walking, running or cycling) and try to get at least 30 minutes each day
It is the least common body shape and you will have excess weight throughout the upper and lower body…
- The bad news is that to much weight, even it it’s evenly distributed can put you health at risk
- The right diet – use a lose weight for women plan that cuts back on calories, helps your metabolism and will help you get maximum exercise results.
- The right exercise – try to get at least 30 minutes each day. Yes aerobic sports (like running, swimming, etc) help but you will get the best results training in the gym with resistance equipment/weights.
The action points by body type provide some ideas for exercise but for some ideas have a look at the videos in our 21 day diet & home exercise plan
How to start a plan to lose weight for women
You will get the best results if you combine the right weightloss diet with the right type of exercise for your body shape.
Our specialised order site has an instant personal recommendation showing how to lose weight for women. Visit the site for more details