Want to Lose Weight and Get a Nice Shape ?
(and not still have ……. a Big Tum or Thighs)
If you are a women than you will need to use a different plan than a man..
Yes, to lose weight you will need to..
- Focus on what you eat & drink
- But for women your natural body shape is very important
The reason is that your body tends to store excess weight in places that come most natural.
Hence if you want to get the best weight loss results then your plan need to reflect this.
There are …
3 Body Shapes for Women:
If you have a natural upper body shape then most of the excess weight will be noticeable on your face, neck, chest and waist.
- Danger – excess weight around your waist (especially fat around your organs) can put your health at risk.
- The right diet – use a plan that helps your lean-to-fat ratio to improve both your shape and your health. For example the formula 1 shake + protein powder.
- The right exercise – Even a simple exercise like walking for 30 minutes (for example 3 x 10 minutes) each day will help but for best results either do exercises like swimming or use the right equipment in the gym.
A lower body shape is often partially inherited and most of the excess weight will be on your hips and thighs..
- The bad news is this is the toughest fat to lose (however the goods news is that this is not associated with specific health risks)
- The right diet – focus on a weight loss plan designed to boost your metabolism. In particular use a plan that will help you get maximum exercise results such as the advanced weightloss plan.
- The right exercise – try to focus on lower-body workout routines (like walking, running or cycling) and try to get at least 30 minutes each day
It is the least common body shape and you will have excess weight throughout the upper and lower body…
- The bad news is that to much weight, even it it’s evenly distributed can put you health at risk
- The right diet – use a weight loss plan that cuts back on calories, helps your metabolism and will help you get maximum exercise results, such as the popular weightloss quickstart extra plan.
- The right exercise – try to get at least 30 minutes each day. Yes aerobic sports (like running, swimming, etc) help but you will get the best results training in the gym with resistance equipment/weights.
How to Start..
You will get the best results if you combine the right weightloss diet with the right type of exercise for your body shape
Hopefully the information above has provide some starting points.
Whatever your body shape the key is to focus on 2 elements:
1. The right diet
The herbalife diet plans are so effective because they cut back on calories, combined with provide low glycemic index ingredients to help boost lasting energy.
But in addition the complete plans contain extra protein to help your muscles (so you get better exercise results)
The simplest way is to replace 2 meals with a formula 1 shake and extra protein powder – or why not have at our complete plans ?
The action points by body type provide some ideas for exercise but…..
Aerobic sports like walking or running are great but the key is to ‘force yourself’ so you build muscles.
Building muscle is great for weightloss because it helps raise your metabolic rate (so you lose weight all day long)
You don’t have to go into serious ‘body building’ but working with weights (or resistance equipment) is by far the best way.
Can We Help ?
Established over 10 years ago we’ve (so far) we help people looking to lose weight by providing them with their own ‘step by step’ weight loss plan…
If you follow a weight loss plan (designed specifically for you) you should see a real difference in the first 30 days.
Why not let us email you a personalised plan – designed to work for you it will help you achieve the best possible results.