The Herbalife Formula 1 meal replacement shakes powder is ideal for making
- Shakes or smoothies designed to work for you
- With exactly the right amount of protein
- That can be made using either milk, water or fruit juice.
Personalised for best results
The key advantage of this powder is that it will help you make personalised protein shakes that are exactly right for you. For more details visit our GoHerbalife Shop
One of the 2 ways to make a shake or smoothie
If you want to make meal replacement shakes to lose weight then there are 2 options:
- Either use meal replacement shakes powder (see below)
- Or make your own (as described in the 21 day weight loss plan)
Meal replacement shakes powder
The meal replacement shakes powder has been designed to make shakes that will fill you up, whilst boosting energy levels and helping you feel great.
It the ideal shake mix powder to make personalised shakes:
- Only 222 kcal per serving
- Vegan ingredients & gluten free
- Contain 21 vitamins & minerals,
- 18 g protein per serving, contributing to the growth of muscle mass
- 5 g of fibre per serving
It is designed to make a very easy to make drink you will look forward to every day.
There are 2 ways you can use the shake mix powder to make shakes
- Either simply blended with milk, water or juice to make a delicious tasting shake
- Or as the base for most complex shakes by adding fruit, vegetables, etc.
Taking them in turn:
1. Simply blended as a quick & easy meal.
The shakes are very easy to make – simply blend the powder with any liquid you like and either use a blender or simply shake in a bottle.
What do the shakes taste like?
The shakes will taste great even if you only blend the powder with milk, water or juice. As the video shows:
2. Combining the meal replacement shakes powder with other ingredients
We’ve got lots of recipes on our site showing how to blend the shake mix powder with other ingredients, or alternatively the shake tastes great simply blended with milk, water or juice.
But for example you can use the shake mix powder to make a weekend treat shake, a very low calorie shake or even a morning ‘pick me up’ shake
Banana Peanut Butter Shake
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 2 scoop Vanilla Shake Mix Powder
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter, Creamy
- 1 1/2 ounces Frozen Banana (about 1/2 Banana)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (optional)
Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until the ice cubes are completely crushed.
Cucumber apple juice shake
Very summery and low calorie smoothie
- 2 tbsp Shake Mix Powder (Vanilla Flavour)
- 7 slices Cucumber
- 150 ml Apple juice*
- 100 ml Celery juice**
- 4-6 Ice cubes optional
- Make the celery juice in a blender
- Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until the ice cubes are completely crushed. Ice cubes are optional.
- Please note – the nutritional information is based on our core smoothie mix powder . Values will change if you use one of the other specialised mixes – for example a mix designed for sport or one for muscle building, etc.
Morning Coffee Shake
- 2 tbs Shake Mix Powder (Caffee Late Flavour)
- 250ml low fat Lemon & Lime yoghurt
- Some extra coffee powder (optional)
Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until smooth.
How do you use shake mix powder ?
Easy to prepare, either shake by hand in a sealed flask, use a mini-blender, or an upright blender. The final products froths up readily, and has a smooth creamy consistency.
If you want to use the shake mix powder to make a shake to:
- Lose Weight – replace 2 meals per day with a shake
- Maintain Weight – replace 1 meal per day
- Gain Weight – drink a shake after each meal
- Get better sport results – simply replace your last pre-exercise meal
If you follow the links on then you will get specific advice on how to use it to achieve specific objectives.
There are 2 ways of making a shake or smoothie