The poor appetite weight gain shake is ideal if you are just not hungry or skip meals – and when it’s difficult to take in extra calories.
Because for gaining weight the worse thing you can do is to force yourself to eat loads !!!
You will get much better weight gain results by
- Regularly adding extra calories to your diet each day
- A Consistent plan – where you add calories day after day
- And as healthily as possible
A poor appetite weight gain shake is easy to make
The extra calorie shake mix is what is used in making the poor appetite weight gain shake – easy to make it will make a shake with the right level of calories to gain weight.
The basic poor appetite weight gain shake
Adding a shake or smoothie to your diet is a very enjoyable way to take in extra calories.
Simply blend :
- Any liquid you enjoy (water, juice, milk, etc)
- With the right type of smoothie mix powder
- And then drink 3 times per day after meals
Shake Mix Powder ?
The advantage of making a poor appetite weight gain shake using shake mix powder is that you will be adding consistent extra calories each time – consistency is very important to gaining weight.
There are very many different types of shake mix powders – ranging from simple ‘extra calorie’ powders, to gluten and soy free, specialised muscle building powders, etc.
The key is to use exactly the right type of powder to fit in with your own individual objectives.
2. Adding Bits..
The basic poor appetite weight gain shake taste’s great but if you want some variety why not add a few other ingredients. For example:
The ideal breakfast shake
Breakfast really is the most important meal for gaining weight. If you usually skip breakfast (very common) then make sure you have a shake.
- 2 tbsp Shake Mix Powder
- 100 g muesli
- 1 serving raspberry low fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp raspberry jam
- 250 ml semi-skimmed milk)
- Mix in blender.
The acai berry shake
Although they look like a blueberry acais are great antioxidants & help absorption. You will need
- 4oz Acai Juice
- 2 unsweetened whole frozen strawberries
- 2 serving Shake Mix Powder,
- only add protein if going to the gym)
To make add all ingredients in to a blender and add 4-6oz water with a handful of ice and blend.
This is our most popular poor appetite weight gain shake recipe.
The mango & honey shake
Great ‘light’ after meal source of healthy calories.
- 2 serving Shake Mix Powder
- 1 Slice mango or melon
- 1 small teaspoon honey
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 4 Ice Cubes)
- Blend until smooth.
The strawberry apricot shake
Ideal if you usually skip breakfast, calories + better absorption.
- 1 serving Strawberry Shake Mix Powder
- 300ml skim milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 fresh ripe apricot
- 50-100 grams of light yoghurt )
- Blend in a blender until smooth.
Try to use ripe strawberries for best taste
Poor appetite weight gain shake
- hand whisk or blender
- 2 tbsp Shake Mix Powder (26 g)
- 250 ml Semi-skimmed milk Or juice or water
- For best results blend with a hand whisk or blender.
- Make Sure the Milk is Cold
- Any of the mix powder flavours will work
- Similarly you can also use Orange Juice or Apple Juice (if you prefer)
In addition to the shake mix our online order site also has an instant online recommendation system