- Great for making meal replacement shakes
- Designed to help you get maximum results
- Can be blended with milk, water or fruit juice
- Vegan ingredients & gluten free.
- Available online – More details
Do Herbalife shakes work?
The Herbalife shake mix powder has been designed to make shakes that will fill you up, whilst boosting energy levels and helping you feel great.
Herbalife Formula 1 is the ideal shake mix powder to make personalised shakes:
- Only 222 kcal per serving
- Vegan ingredients & gluten free
- Contain 25 vitamins & minerals,
- 18 g protein per serving, contributing to the growth of muscle mass
- 5 g of fibre per serving
It is designed to make a very easy to make drink you will look forward to every day.
How to use Herbalife shakes
Easy to prepare, either shake by hand in a sealed flask, use a mini-blender, or an upright blender. The final products froths up readily, and has a smooth creamy consistency.
If you want to use the shake mix powder to make a shake to:
- Lose Weight – replace 2 meals per day with a shake
- Maintain Weight – replace 1 meal per day
- Gain Weight – drink a shake after each meal
- Get better sport results – simply replace your last pre-exercise meal
Follow the links in our main menu or below to more information on how to use Herbalife shake to help you achieve specific objectives.
Herbalife Formula 1 flavours
Banana Cream, Cafe Latte, Spiced Apple, Mint & Chocolate, Summer Berries, Strawberry Delight, Cookie Crunch, Smooth Chocolate, Vanilla Cream
Available online – More details
2 Ways to use Herbalife shake mix powder
There are 2 ways you can use the shake mix powder to make a shake designed to help you get the best possible results.
- Either simply blended with milk, water or juice to make a delicious tasting shake
- Or as the base for most complex shakes by adding fruit, vegetables, etc.
Taking them in turn:
Option 1. Simply blend as a quick & easy meal.
The shakes are very easy to make – simply blend the powder with any liquid you like and either use a blender or simply shake in a bottle.
The shakes will taste great even if you only blend the powder with milk, water or juice. As the video shows:
Option 2. Combining the Herbalife shake powder with other ingredients
We’ve got lots of recipes on our site showing how to blend the shake mix powder with other ingredients, or alternatively the shake tastes great simply blended with milk, water or juice.
But for example you can use the shake mix powder to make a weekend treat shake, a very low calorie shake or even a morning ‘pick me up’ shake
Banana Peanut Butter Shake
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 2 scoop Formula 1 Vanilla Shake Mix Powder
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter, Creamy
- 1 1/2 ounces Frozen Banana (about 1/2 Banana)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (optional)
Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until the ice cubes are completely crushed.
Cucumber apple juice shake
Very summery and low calorie smoothie
- 2 tbsp Formula 1 Shake Mix Powder (Vanilla Flavour)
- 7 slices Cucumber
- 150 ml Apple juice*
- 100 ml Celery juice**
- 4-6 Ice cubes optional
- Make the celery juice in a blender
- Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until the ice cubes are completely crushed. Ice cubes are optional.
- Please note – the nutritional information is based on our core smoothie mix powder . Values will change if you use one of the other specialised mixes – for example a mix designed for sport or one for muscle building, etc.
Morning Coffee Shake
- 2 tbs Formula 1 Shake Mix Powder (Caffee Late Flavour)
- 250ml low fat Lemon & Lime yoghurt
- Some extra coffee powder (optional)
Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until smooth.
Available online – More details