Herbal Aloe Concentrate
Pure, wholesome refreshing beverage.
- Soothe the digestive system and
- assist the natural self cleansing action of the body.
- The natural alternative to carbonated beverages.
- 2 Great Flavours (Original or Mango)
What is it ?
Herbal Aloe Drink is a scientifically developed beverage that contains the organic nutrients found in the aloe vera plant. The great-tasting result is a beverage that helps soothe your digestive system and assists the natural self-cleansing actions of your body.
By taking advantage of the beneficial properties found in Herbal Aloe Drink, you also help meet your daily water quota. Medical experts recommend that you drink at least eight glasses of water each day for the systems in your body to function properly and at peak efficiency. Herbal Aloe Drink helps you meet that need while also promoting good digestive health.
Great for high-stress lifestyles:
A person who is always on the go or experiencing high amounts of stress is doing a number on his or her stomach. This, in turn, prevents foods from being properly digested and absorbed. Consuming a glass of Herbal Aloe Drink prior to a meal will help aid the digestive system.
A real thirst quencher:
- Unlike carbonated beverages, Herbal Aloe Drink actually satisfies your thirst. But there’s so much more. The aloe vera plant has been hailed as a wonder herb with a staggering variety of uses. Aloe vera contains 75 known substances, which in combination, are noted for their healing properties.
- Herbalife has captured the goodness of whole-leaf aloe in this remarkable beverage.
- Herbal Aloe may be used in conjunction with Herbalife’s complete line of nutritional products. Combine with other products: Herbal Aloe Drink can be used in conjunction with the Thermojetics® Weight-Management Programs and Herbalife’s entire line of nutritional products.
Did you know?
According to the Journal of Alternative Medicine, aloe vera juice is effective in treating inflammation of the digestive tract. In other studies, aloe has been shown to help prevent arthritis and reduce inflammation of the joints.
Originally from Africa, the long, succulent, spiky leaves of the aloe plant have been used for a wide variety of uses, both internal and external. This extremely versatile and “friendly” plant can soothe minor burns, canker sores, psoriasis, certain dermatitis conditions and skin ulcers. Taken internally, aloe has been shown to be effective in relieving constipation and generally enhancing digestive health. The effects of aloe on the skin can mainly be attributed to the high concentration of amino acids found in it, along with vitamins (C and E), essential fatty acids and zinc.
Made from premium-quality aloe vera and contains enzymes and vitamins. Includes the soothing benefits of the chamomile plant. Completely free of bitter-tasting aloin.
Enjoy as a supplement to your daily diet.
Available as an easy-to-prepare concentrate