Extra fuel to help keep you going for longer.
- Anyone who trains or competes at moderate to high intensities over an extended period of time.
- Triathletes, cyclists, runners, swimmers in training or competition.
- Football, Rugby players.
- High aerobic athletes.
- Anyone with a physically demanding job.
The herbalife prolong shake will help you whether you simply want to get better results from your football match, cycling training or ‘extreme’ sports
Cyclist / Triatlon / Iron Man
- Contains 250 calories per serving when mixed with 250 – 500ml of water providing a great energy source before or during intense or extended bouts of exercise.
- Contains a 58g blend of fast and slow release carbohydrates to give you an immediate and sustained energy supply.
- Contains 5g of whey protein to reduce muscle breakdown during the high demands placed on them and aid muscle recovery.
- Contains increased percentages of the Recommended Daily Allowances of B and C vitamins to boost metabolism of carbohydrates into energy and protect against free radical damage during and after exercise.
- Contains 850g of electrolytes including Sodium, Magnesium and Potassium to drive effective fluid uptake and facilitate efficient muscular function amongst other things.
- The herbalife prolong shake provides increased performance and protection in one, it hydrates to reduce cramp, increase stamina and reduce recovery time
Consume herbalife prolong during high-intensity or extended exercise*
Add 4 level scoops (60 g) to 250 ml of water, shake vigorously, then add a further 250 ml to make a 500 ml serving. Drink one bottle (500 ml) per hour during physical activity. This product should be used as part of a balanced and varied diet in line with a healthy lifestyle.
i.e. product contains 15 servings (for example if you play or train twice per week will last 7 weeks)
Flavour / Size
- Citrus Flavour
- 900 g
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.