Add more protein ….for less fat.
Looking to control your weight or gain weight?
Build healthy muscle mass or better shape?
- Helps maintain a safe and recommended protein intake.
- Contains approximately 5 grams of protein per level tablespoon.
- Includes soy protein, which contains isoflavones that can help maintain healthy cholesterol.
- Contains whey protein, rich in cystine and methionine, which are vital to muscle development.
- Has no fat, sugar, carbohydrates, yeast, cholesterol, salt, lactose, sweeteners or artificial colours.
Why 100% Herbalife Formula 3 Protein Powder?
Protein, more specifically the building blocks of protein called “amino acids,” is an essential component of every cell in the body. The cells of the immune system, skin, hair and muscle all depend on protein for proper functioning and growth.
Adequate daily protein intakes range from 50 to 60 grams for women to at least 70 to 80 grams for men. An easy way to determine the optimum range of protein you need daily is to have 1 gramme of protein for each kilogram of body weight ,so if you weigh 60 kilogram’s, you need approximately 60 grams of protein a day
All too often many people on a diet cut back on protein in an effort to trim calories and lose weight. This can lead to deficiencies that not only rob health, but can also trigger nutritional imbalances in your body that can slow weight loss and eventually lead to weight gain, a condition referred to as “yo-yoing.” To get out of the vicious “yo-yo” cycle, you need to feed your body the proper balance of nutrients, one of the most important being protein.
Great news for those trying to control their weight :
Adding herbalife protein powder to Formula 1 increases your protein intake without adding extra fat or calories from carbohydrates.
Get off the weight-loss plateau: One to three level tablespoons of the powder a day can add up to 15 grams of high-quality protein. This increases the feeling of fullness and helps assure adequate protein intake.
A bodybuilder’s dream: For weightlifters, and those looking to gain weight its is an excellent choice to help increase protein intake. Weightlifters can use Formula 1 Protein Drink, add milk, fruit and two level table-spoons of herbalife protein powder and easily reach the 25 grams of protein recommended for a post-workout replacement shake.
Few will argue that nutrition plays a critical role in everyone’s health, but it is especially important for athletes involved in muscle-mass development. Even the most powerful athletes can’t reach their potential without proper nutrition. Athletes must provide their bodies with high-quality protein to assist in repairing and regenerating muscle fibrils.
For serious athletes, Herbalife Protein Powder provides the extra necessary nutrition. A results-oriented formula designed to meet the extra nutritional requirements of athletes involved in muscle-mass development.
Nutrition plays a key role during the acute exercise phase by providing the energy, micronutrients and muscle-building factors to maximize exercise effort. If essential amino acids and metabolic catalysts for muscle growth are in short supply, muscle and strength gains are less than maximum.
- Variety of uses: – Is ideal for use in shakes, beverages, soups and pasta sauces. It mixes easily in any beverage hot or cold, turning many foods into a complete meal..
- Customize your Formula 1 shake: – You can tailor-make your shakes to meet your specific protein needs.
- Ingredients: – Soy protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, natural flavour and silicon dioxide. Has no fat, sugar, carbohydrates, yeast, cholesterol, salt, lactose, sweeteners or artificial colours.
How much protein do I need?
- Sitting – 0.75 grs per kilo;
- Active – 1.0 grs per kilo;
- Ball sport – 1.5 grs per kilo;
- Endurance – 2.0 grs per kilo