The formula 1 shake mix powder is ideal for making great tasting shakes.
- Shakes can be made using milk, water or fruit juice.
- Will make very easy to drink shakes
- That are designed to give a great flavour.
- How to order / More info
How to use the shake mix powder
There are 2 ways you can use the formula 1 shake mix powder:
- Either simply blended with milk, water or juice to make a delicious tasting shake
- Or as the base for most complex shakes by adding fruit, vegetables, etc.
It is designed to make a very easy to make drink you will look forward to every day.
Taking them in turn:
1. Simply blended as a quick & easy meal.
When you blend the formula 1 shake mix powder with milk, water or fruit juice, the shakes will fill you up, whilst boosting your energy levels and helping you feel great.
It has great benefits as a shake base:
- Only 222 kcal per serving
- Vegan ingredients & gluten free
- Contain 21 vitamins & minerals,
- 18 g protein per serving, contributing to the growth of muscle mass
- 5 g of fibre per serving
What do the shakes taste like?
The shakes will taste great even if you only blend the powder with milk, water or juice. As the video shows:
2. Combining the formula 1 shake mix powder with other ingredients
We’ve got lots of recipes on our site showing how to blend the formula 1 shake mix powder with other ingredients, or alternatively the shake tastes great simply blended with milk, water or juice.
But for example you can use the formula 1 shake mix powder to make a weekend treat shake, a very low calorie shake or even a morning ‘pick me up’ shake
Banana Peanut Butter Shake
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 2 scoop Formula 1 Vanilla Shake Mix Powder
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter, Creamy
- 1 1/2 ounces Frozen Banana (about 1/2 Banana)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (optional)
Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until the ice cubes are completely crushed.
Cucumber apple juice shake
Very summery and low calorie smoothie
- 2 tbsp Formula 1 Shake Mix Powder (Vanilla Flavour)
- 7 slices Cucumber
- 150 ml Apple juice*
- 100 ml Celery juice**
- 4-6 Ice cubes optional
- Make the celery juice in a blender
- Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until the ice cubes are completely crushed. Ice cubes are optional.
- Please note – the nutritional information is based on our core [(formula 1) smoothie mix powder . Values will change if you use one of the other specialised mixes – for example a mix designed for sport or one for muscle building, etc.
Morning Coffee Shake
- 2 tbs Formula 1 Shake Mix Powder (Caffee Late Flavour)
- 250ml low fat Lemon & Lime yoghurt
- Some extra coffee powder (optional)
Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until smooth.
How do you use formula 1 shake mix powder ?
Easy to prepare, either shake by hand in a sealed flask, use a mini-blender, or an upright blender. The final products froths up readily, and has a smooth creamy consistency.
If you want to use the formula 1 shake mix powder to make a shake to:
- Lose Weight – replace 2 meals per day with a formula 1 shake
- Maintain Weight – replace 1 meal per day
- Gain Weight – drink a formula 1 shake after each meal
- Get better sport results – simply replace your last pre-exercise meal
If you follow the links on then you will get specific advice on how to use it to achieve specific objectives.
UK only – Full details on GoHerbalife UK
International – How to order / More info