Why Focus on Breakfast ?
Because it’s the most important meal for weight gain.
The most popular breakfasts are:
- 25 % skip breakfast
- 50 % eat cereal, muesli or porridge (200 to 300 calories)
- 24 % eat toast (about 200 calories)
And on average
- Women burn 100 to 120 calories per hour
- Men burn 125 to 150 calories per hour
i.e. in most cases you will have burned breakfast by mid-morning.
If you don’t eat enough for Breakfast
Then your body will be trying to ‘catch up’ all day long – making gaining weight very difficult.
Even adding a snack mid-morning or eating more at lunch is simply to late.
And is it the right ‘fuel’?
Linked to this it’s very important that you provide your body with the right ‘fuel’.
That is absorbed into your blood stream quickly – rather than just ‘hanging around’ waiting to be digested.
& The Best Plan ?
The key is to :
- Work out how many calories you burn each day
- Make sure you eat enough for breakfast & have a healthy snack mid-morning
- Make your breakfast as healthy & balanced as possible.
If you are not sure just let us email you a recommendation.
Or just add a shake…
The Breakfast Weight Gain Plan is designed to help you add extra calories when you need it most.
All you do is drink a specially designed weight gain shake (or smoothie) in addition to what you are doing now.
- Currently eat Breakfast ? – Drink it afterwards
- Skip Breakfast ? – Just have one shake or smoothie.
How fast do you want to gain weight ?
Simply adding one of our extra shakes at breakfast will help you gain weight and see a difference.
But if you need fast results then simply also drink it at other times during the day (for example after dinner)
The Formula 1 Shake
The Herbalife Formula 1 shake is a very simple & easy way to add extra calories (easily absorbed) to your diet.
It’s very quick & easy to make, tastes delicous and has the ideal level of calories.
All you do is blend it with water, milk or juice and drink at breakfast.
It’s very effective for gaining weight and ideal if you just want to gain weight & ‘fill out’.