Vegetable shake recipes
Below are our top 3 vegetable shake recipes
How to make a vegetable shake
The vegetable shake recipes below are
- Easy to make,
- Full of vitamins & minerals
- And low in calories.
Good for your health & your skin.
Vegetables are great for making a shake.
Full of vitamins & minerals they can produce shakes that are very easy to drink, low in calories & with lots of essential nutrients.
If you are only using fruit, nuts, etc to make your shake or smoothie then you are missing out on a great taste sensation.
Vegetable shakes are ‘crammed’ full of vitamins and minerals – but not only are they great for your health but they also taste fantastic.
Vegetable shake health benefits
In addition to the health benefits did you know that blending the right ingredients into your smoothie can also help your skin – helping achieve a healthy glowing skin.
(There is more detail on the different vegetable health benefits in our skin care smoothies article)
But why not try making your own?
The shakes below are easy make, using easily available ingredients
Top 3 vegetable shake recipes
Carrot cake shake
An absolute treat & great for the winter months
This is a very healthy shake, ideal for breakfast or lunch.
- 26 gr Shake Mix Vanilla
- 100 ml Orange Juice (No added sugar)
- 100 ml Water
- 1 medium Carrot
- 25 Raisins
- 1 Small Piece Ginger Crystallized
- 1 tbsp Protein Drink Mix (Optional)
- Combine all the ingredients & mix in a blender until smooth
Red pepper shake
A taste of summer but great in the Winter !
The blend of ingredients (red pepper, carrot juice and shake mix powder) produces a very healthy, great tasting shake.
- 26 gr Shake Mix Vanilla
- 1 Red pepper
- 200 ml Carrot Juice Available from most shops or you can make your own (see video)
- grill a red pepper short in the griddle / oven, strip him of the skin and then put it in the blender
- Add the carrot juice and shake mix powder
- Blend until smooth
- The video below shows how to make carrot juice at home (or you can simply buy it)
Cucumber Shake Recipe
- 26 gr Shake Mix Powder Vanilla
- 7 slices Cucumber
- 150 ml Apple juice
- 100 ml Celery Juice Either make your own or it's available from health food shops and Amazon
- 1 tbs Protein Powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly.
- The video below shows how to make celery juice at home.
Very refreshing shake
The Smoothie Diet Plan
A very easy and fun way to achieve your ideal weight simply by using shakes & smoothies.
Step by step advice and recipe plan showing how to make the ideal smoothie.
For more details & examples have a look at the Smoothie Diet plan site