White Fruity Smoothie
Easy & quick to make, very low calorie smoothie.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 4 minutes
Servings 250 ml
- 2 tbsp Shake Mix Powder Vanilla Flavour
- 100 ml Water
- 1 piece Mandarin
- 1/2 cup Frozen pear slices
- 1/2 cup Frozen apple slices
- 4-6 Ice cubes optional
- Place all ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly until the ice cubes are completely crushed. Ice cubes are optional.
- Please note – the nutritional information is based on our core formula 1 smoothie mix powder . Values will change if you use one of the other specialised mixes – for example a mix designed for sport or one for muscle building, etc.
Advantages Very easy & quick to make, a very low calorie smoothie. Disadvantages Quite a few frozen ingredients – yes it’s easy to keep but fresh items will taste a lot nicer. Very low in protein (unless you add protein powder) More information More Details & How to order online